Summer is almost here, which means it’s high time to think about…your heating bills?
Yes, you read that right: before you get out to your Montauk or Greenport getaway and start slathering on the sunscreen, it’s a good idea to pay at least a little mind to how you’re going to pay to stay warm in the 2019-20 heating season.
That’s because June is enrollment time for the Burt’s Reliable EZ Pay Plan – a handy way to make heating bills more predictable.
With EZ Pay, we use an average of your past fuel usage to spread your estimated costs evenly over 12 months – that way you’ll know exactly what you’re going to pay for your fuel every month. Makes it easier to make a home budget plan, no?
A few more facts about EZ Pay:
- You won’t use more heating fuel
- You won’t pay more per gallon for your heating oil
- You only pay for the heating oil you receive
- There’s no finance charge for EZ Pay
- If your actual fuel costs are a little higher or lower than we estimated, we will make adjustments during the course of the winter and spread them across your payments
- If you have a Burt’s Reliable Heating Service Plan, we can spread that cost into EZ Pay, too
Why risk heating oil sticker shock and pay 80 percent of your annual fuel bill over a three or four month period when you can spread those payments out over the course of a year? You’ll sleep better night knowing that there won’t be a surprise waiting for you on that cold January morning…
Sign up for E-Z Pay from Burt’s Reliable today, and sleep better next heating season! Contact us today to get started, or to find out if E-Z Pay is right for you.
Burt’s Reliable – Proudly serving Long Island’s North Fork and East End, including Suffolk County and the towns of Southold, Greenport, Cutchogue, Mattituck, Riverhead, Jamesport, Hampton Bays, and Wading River.