If you don’t have a programmable thermostat, you’re missing out on one of the best bang-for-the-buck ways to cut down on your monthly energy bills – especially in the dead of summer.
Today’s programmable thermostats:
- Will pay for themselves…and quickly – Using a programmable thermostat can cut 20 percent or more off your annual energy bills – enough to cover the cost of installing one in the first year or two you own it.
- Offer more convenience and control than ever – Today’s advanced thermostats can control humidifiers, dehumidifiers and air quality systems in addition to temperature. Some (like the Ecobee models we carry – see below) can even be controlled by your smart phone!
- Are easy to use – Modern thermostats are the product of years of design research, so you can learn all you need to know about operating one in just a few minutes.
- Are easy to install and program – Programmable thermostats are easy to install for a qualified contractor, and easy to program for you.
- Work really well! – States like New York, New Jersey and California require programmable thermostats in new home builds because they work. Energy Star™ recommends them, too.
Ecobee Wifi Thermostats – unprecedented climate control convenience
Thermostats control temperature via your HVAC system; a programmable thermostat upgrades that functionality by adding a timer so you can change temperatures throughout the day.
But smart thermostat models like the Ecobee take things to another level by “learning” your behaviors – and by giving you unprecedented remote control of your heating and cooling systems via your smartphone.
Imagine being able to turn on the air conditioner hours before you arrive home so it’s cool and comfortable when you arrive – or cranking the heat to avoid frozen pipes in the winter when you’re on vacation – all from your cel phone. The Ecobee app will even let you know when the filter needs changing!
The bottom line: a Wifi thermostat like the Ecobee – installed quickly and easily by our team of professionals – is a simple and extremely convenient way to manage the climate of your home and save money in the process.
Lower your bills and control your home heating and cooling from anywhere, any time! Contact Burt’s Reliable today to see if an Ecobee wifi thermostat is right for your Long Island home!