During stressful times like these, a little predictability can go a long way – especially when it comes to our money and home comfort.
That’s why Burt’s Reliable created its E-Z Pay Plan in the first place.
By helping relieve some of the financial strain you may feel now and in the months to come, E-Z Pay can help you plan and budget for your heating oil bill payments as we head further into uncertain waters.
How E-Z Pay works
Register for the E-Z Pay Pay from Burt’s Reliable today and you’ll know in advance what you’re going to pay for heating oil deliveries in eastern Long Island, no matter how much fuel you use. Here’s how it works:
- We will figure out your monthly payments based on how much fuel you typically use.
- Your payments will be broken into much smaller, more manageable amounts.
- Even if it’s really cold one month and you get two deliveries, you still only pay your one monthly payment. If you have a growing balance, you never pay any finance charges.
- You don’t use any more fuel this way.
- E‑Z Pay does not cost anything to join.
- Enrollment in EZ Pay is open until June 15.
Other heating oil payment options
Out of an abundance of caution, we prefer that you pay your bill by credit card on the phone or online rather than in person at our office location. To make things easier, we are offering a $10 account credit if you enroll in Auto Pay for heating oil. Payments are processed on the 10th day of every month.
Remember, Burt’s Reliable is here for you
We are still making heating oil deliveries and responding to your requests for emergency heating service in the East End and North Fork of LI. However, all non-emergency service has been postponed until further notice. To get the latest updates on our heating and fuel delivery services during the COVID-19 crisis, please visit this update page frequently.
Sign up for EZ Pay from Burt’s Reliable today and get more predictable heating bills, with no unwelcomed surprises, in the months to come. Please stay safe, and remember: we are in this together!