If you’re a Burt’s Reliable heating oil customer (or ready to become one), July 31 is a pretty important date to remember – assuming, of course, that you enjoy things that simplify your life and bring you greater peace of mind.
That’s the day when enrollment for our E-Z Pay Plan ends – and if you miss it, you may be in for some surprises next heating season.
Now don’t get us wrong: we love surprises. They’re great for birthdays and summer blockbusters. But for your heating oil bills? Not so much.
Some amount of unpredictability is inevitable when it comes to managing the cost of your heating oil deliveries, since heating oil prices in LI are subject to market and weather conditions that are always changing. But there is a simple and FREE way to soften the impact of spikes in the cost of heating oil: spread your heating oil bills out over the course of a year with E-Z Pay.
You can get some of the specifics of Burt’s EZ Pay Plan on this blog post from a few weeks ago.
A few key things to remember about E-Z Pay:
- You won’t use more heating fuel
- You won’t pay more per gallon for your heating oil
- You only pay for the heating oil you receive
- There’s no finance charge for E-Z Pay
- If your actual fuel costs are a little higher or lower than we estimated, we will make adjustments during the course of the winter and spread them across your payments
- If you have a Burt’s Reliable Heating Service Plan, we can spread that cost into EZ Pay, too
Think of how much easier it will be to plan your monthly heating oil payments knowing what your energy bill will be! In a time where every day brings new surprises, it’s nice to have something you can rely on…
Enrollment in the Burt’s Reliable E-Z Pay Plan for heating season 2019-20 ends July 31, so contact us right away if you want to get FREE peace of mind in the year ahead!