Believe it or not, we’re about to kick off the second month of summer 2020 – proof that time marches on, even during these COVID-19 days!
It also means that the July 31 deadline for enrolling in our E-Z Pay budget plan is rapidly approaching: act now if you want to take advantage of E-Z Pay and get more predictable heating bills in the year ahead.
Peace of mind in uncertain times
Register for the E-Z Pay Pay from Burt’s Reliable today and you’ll know in advance what you’re going to pay for heating oil deliveries in Long Island’s North Fork and East End, no matter how much fuel you use. Here’s how it works:
- We will figure out your monthly payments based on how much fuel you have used in the past.
- Your payments will be spread out into smaller, more manageable amounts.
- Even if it’s really cold one month and you get two deliveries, you still only pay your one monthly payment. If you have a growing balance, you never pay any finance charges.
- You don’t use any more fuel this way.
- E‑Z Pay does not cost anything to join.
- Enrollment in EZ Pay is open until July 31.
Burt’s Reliable: here for you, as always
Even if you choose to pay as you go for your heating oil in the year ahead, remember that Burt’s Reliable will be there for you with reliable heating oil delivery and oil-fired heating service in eastern LI. If you need a new furnace or boiler, we can help you there, too, with expert heating installations at great prices.
The window for E-Z Pay enrollment is closing quickly: act today and get more predictable heating bills, with no unwelcomed surprises, in the months to come. Contact us today to become a Burt’s Reliable customer!