Great news! We’ve put together a new program that really makes paying your fuel bills easy. We call it EZ Pay Plus, and customers who have already joined tell us they love how it simplifies things.
Here’s how EZ Pay Plus works:
- We estimate your fuel costs for the year and then divide those costs into 12 equal monthly payments.
- These payments will be automatically charged to your credit card; you’ll never have to worry about missing a payment again and you get the extra benefit of building up points and rewards on your credit card.
- You’ll cut down on paper and bill clutter because we’ll stop sending you statements or payment envelopes in the mail; we’ll email you a statement each month instead for your records.
Need a little something extra? Everyone who uses their MasterCard for EZ Pay Plus payments will get a $25 credit on their account.
For those of you not interested in going on a monthly payment plan, we still encourage you to switch to paperless billing. If you do just that, we’ll credit your account $5. I hope this innovative new payment program eases some of your bill-paying burden. Our job at Burt’s Reliable is to take away some of your worries while making you feel confident that whenever you need us for service, we’ll take care of it.
P.S. If you’re interested in joining EZ Pay or EZ Pay Plus, please call or email us.
Our website has been totally redesigned, with new content and features to help you learn more about our company and all of the products and services we offer.
- Keep up with what’s new by checking out our “Rebates/Specials” page and learn about our latest money-saving offers.
- Use our interactive troubleshooting feature to help you diagnose basic heating and cooling problems.
- Read how we tailor our services for the benefit of our customers with vacation homes.
- Go to our “Contact Us” page to request a service appointment or a free equipment estimate. (Note: If it’s an emergency, call us, don’t email.)
How long does a water heater usually last?
A: The average water heater lasts anywhere from 7 to 13 years. A lot depends on the quality of the unit itself, but water quality in your area is important too. Hard water, which has a high mineral content, can shorten the life of a water heater. If it takes longer to heat water, or the water doesn’t get as hot, it’s a good sign you are ready for a new unit. You should also look for any signs of rust on the tank.
Q: What should I do if my water heater leaks?
A: Turn the tank’s water supply valve to the off position and then call us for service.
Q: How do I decide which type of water heater is right for me?
A: There are many different options available today, including indirect water heaters. These units are a perfect solution for families who use a lot of hot water. If you have an old electric water heater, switching to an oil-fired water heater will give you plenty of hot water at a much lower cost.
Spring is the season for savings! Right now you can save a lot of money on a new air conditioning system. Here’s how the current incentives add up when you install a qualifying system:
- Manufacturer rebates – up to $1,250!*
- LIPA rebates – up to $1,000
- Federal tax credit – $300
- Burt’s Reliable instant rebate – $250**
- Total potential savings – up to $2,800!!
As a certified LIPA Cool Homes Contractor, we can help you qualify for up to $1,000 in LIPA rebates after we install a new cooling system for you.
Want to get started on cool summer savings right now? Get a free estimate today.
*Valid through 6/15/13
**Valid through 7/1/13