Heating Oil Delivery in Wading River, New York
Top-quality heating oil and dependable service for your North Fork home
When your Long Island home depends on heating oil, you need a trusted partner to keep your tank filled. For over a century, Burt’s Reliable has provided dependable heating oil delivery for households and vacation homes in this region.
We proudly offer ultra-low-sulfur Bioheat Plus® fuel with a B20 biofuel blend. When you use this sustainable product, you can receive a 20¢-per-gallon credit on your New York State income tax every year! The average Burt’s Reliable customer saves $150 each year!
We also offer our heating oil customers:
- Automatic delivery service at no extra charge. You’ll never run out!
- Oil tank replacement, installation and maintenance
- Gremlin™ tank monitoring service, so you always know how much fuel you have on hand
- E-Z Pay monthly budget program, a no-fee plan that lets you spread out your oil expenses over 12 even payments — cutting your winter payments in half
- Electronic autopay and paperless billing
- Expert heating equipment installation and service — including affordable service plan protection
- We also deliver kerosene
When it comes to your home comfort — we’ll take care of it!
Burt’s Reliable is located at:
1515 Youngs Avenue
P.O. Box 696
Southold, NY 11971
Monday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
We provide 24-hour emergency heating service to our customers. If you need emergency delivery or service, please call us right away. Please do not email.
Proud to serve beautiful Wading River, NY!
In the late 17th century, eight English families settled on the North Shore of Long Island on a plot of land with rich soil and access to plentiful seafood. The Algonquin people called this spot Pauquaconsuk — “Wading in the river.”
For its first three centuries, Wading River’s year-round population never exceeded 500. That changed in 1947 when returning World War II servicemen began building homes in the hamlet.
Wading River has many historically and culturally significant sites, including:
- Howell House, a 19th-century historic home and museum owned by the Wading River Historical Society
- Wading River Congregational Church
- Benson House, used by the FBI in World War II to feed disinformation to the Germans
- Wildwood State Park
What Burt’s Reliable customers are saying
“I have been a customer for several years, and they continue to perform at a very high level. They show up when scheduled and get the job done. Their techs are knowledgeable and friendly and make time to answer any questions. I recommend them highly.” —Bob D.
“We switched to Burt’s Reliable because my present oil company sold, and the customer service of the new owners was terrible. I spoke with Penny at Burt’s Reliable. She was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. She went through every step of the service contract and explained everything we needed to know. When their service tech came to look at my burner and water heater, he was also friendly, pleasant and knowledgeable. We are glad we switched. They are a great company.” — Sharon B.