Ask the Expert
Q: How do I know when it’s time to replace my oil heat system?
A: Here are some rules of thumb to help you decide whether to replace or repair your heating system.
Replace your system if:
- It is more than 20 years old and only in average condition.
- It does not keep you as comfortable as you would like.
- It breaks down frequently.
- It is burning too much fuel.
Repair your system if:
- It is less than 10 years old and in good condition.
- Your heating costs have been acceptable.
- You’re pleased with your level of comfort.
- Its performance is reliable.
- It is still under warranty.
Contact us today to request a free, no-obligation heating system evaluation. We will conduct a full inspection and determine if you could benefit from an upgrade to a new furnace or boiler — one that will not only enhance your home comfort but save you a lot of money as well.