A Service Plan for Heating Makes a Big Difference
Save on repairs and energy costs with a Burt’s Reliable Heating Service Plan.
Periodic maintenance is the best way to prevent breakdowns! That’s why preventive maintenance serves as the cornerstone of our Comfort Plans, which include our:
Gold Heating Oil Comfort Plan. This includes a thorough system tune-up and fully covers nearly 100 parts. We’ll make repairs at no extra charge to you.
Silver Heating Oil Comfort Plan. This is a good option for those who want increased efficiency through our tune-up but prefer basic repair coverage.
You can also add our Comfort Plan for your air conditioning system and get discounts on parts, labor and diagnostic fees.
Savings with Periodic Maintenance
Call us in to perform periodic maintenance on your heating equipment, and you will enjoy benefits such as:
- reduced fuel consumption to achieve optimal warmth
- lower heating costs due to less fuel usage
- fewer peak season equipment failures because we spot and repair worn parts before they break
- longer heating equipment life, because a boiler or furnace running in peak operating condition will last longer due to reduced wear and tear on mechanical parts
- better environmental protection by cutting unnecessary fuel emissions
With today’s better equipment and our clean-burning natural heating oil, annual tune-ups are often unnecessary—but it does pay, in the many ways mentioned above, to call us in to take a look at your heating equipment’s wear and tear occasionally.
We will clean each system thoroughly, lubricate and oil as needed and replace any worn parts.
For more information about a heating service plan to cover your equipment in Southold, Greenport, Riverhead, Shoreham and surrounding North Fork communities, email us or call our office.